Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cause this is what dreams are made of…

I finally got around writing a few words about the launch of the Community of Fashionistas (Comunitatea Fashinistelor) that I happened to attend last Tuesday. I have to say the girls from Diva Hair (the site who launched this application) did an amazing job so the event was relaxed, cool, yet pretty glamorous: beautiful people dressed to the nines, good food, goodie bag from Avon, fancy desserts and colorful buzz. I really enjoyed this one and the place they chose to host the event (Cafepedia).

This community is all about sharing your outfits with the rest of the world, inspiring and being inspired by other girls, you can se my profile here, I only started to add looks.

My outfit was a last minute thing as I arrived home late from work and had to get ready fast: a simple vintage maxi dress with comfortable gladiator sandals and pretty much went crazy with the accessories which must come as a surprise to you as I’m always so minimal in this department:)))))))))))))). I felt like wearing my peacock feathers hippie headband that I made last month and added a braid as my hair wasn’t in  good mood that day. The gold and black enamel roses belt is also vintage and goes particularly good with three of my favorite rings, don’t you think so?!

All the pictures of my outfit are taken by Denisa using my camera – thank you, sweetie pie!
 
 Me and  some of my beautiful blogger friends: Silvia, Dana, Sandra, Oliviana and Eve!
 Iulian Munteanu from Diva Hair was looking dapper, don't you think? Love the outfit!
 Raluca looking fab in red!
 You can't see it but Gabriela was wearing an amazing white maxi dress!
 The lovely blonde with the amazing blue jacket is Alice from Diva Hair!
           I'm wearing:
dress, belt and bag - vintage
 gold sandals - H&M
rings: Forever 21 and Miss Selfridge

21 comentarii :

Ioana Liliana said...

You looked simply stunning! And I love the hairstyle!


Fashezine

ATW said...

i like those feathers!

Bogdan Cretu said...

You look very nice and fabulous!! Love the feathers!! :*

Boheme.Fille said...

I loved your look! The dress was amazing and as always I'm a big fan of your accessories! Was really nice to see you again!

Cecille said...

You Look amazing!! WOW :X

modniza said...

vai ce frumoasa esti! super! puup

sacramento said...

My beautiful Alice, I am always so glad to see you looking so fabulous.
Besos
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Americanca said...

You are just too lovely!!

Anaivilo said...

You looked so great in that dress! I really loved your accessory, very well done, and it has such a cool effect on any outfit! :D

Strawberry Freckleface said...

That dress! Those nails!! Love.

I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you haven't yet entered.
strawberry freckleface

Alice wonders said...

I swear to God i had to read this twice to spot myself :)))Browsing during your lunch break does that to you. Not my best picture but thanks for the spotlight, honey!! And very nice to meet you, hope we'll be seeing more of each other soon!

Alice in vintageland said...

Thank you so much, guys!:)

Alice - I thing you look wonderful and it was indeed very nice talking to you. I'm sure will see each other in no time. Kisses:)

nashik said...

esti incredibil de frumoasa!pupici!

locke said...

Sandalele H&M!:) Imi plac foarte mult, totusi nu mi-am luat de teama sa nu se duca auriul...Sunt ok dupa mai multe purtari?

Alice in vintageland said...

Nashik - multumesc mult:)))))

locke - eu mi le-am luat foarte recent, le-am purtat decat de 3-4 ori, dar toata ziua, sunt foarte comode si auriul este intact, nu cred sa se ia!:)

cristina petre said...

great accessories and that dress is the perfect choice, looks amazing!

locke said...

Cool atunci!:D Imi iau si eu sandalute aurii!:D:D

just claudia said...

Arati foarte bine, te prinde de minune tinuta asta, rochia e superba
.
E uimitor cum ai facut dintr'o tinuta apoarent banala o tinuta minunata , toate accesoriile folosite au adus un plus tinutei.

Alice in vintageland said...

:) multumesc girls!:)

a dreamer. said...

oh, you girls are so lucky!
i was thinking on making a more ellaborate braided look, but i'm still looking for tutorials, hope to find exactly how to do that around the head type :-?

anyways, you still look pretty!
dearest,
r.

eagle-eye-cherry said...

Pe mine m-ai impresionat cu aceasta tinuta, foarte bine iti sta

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...