Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Friday, June 3, 2011

We are all innocent

So, guys, I’ve been in a little bit of a funk lately and also super busy at work so the blog was the least of my worries. I guess I’m hanging in there which is all anyone can do in this kind of situations. I’ve also had ring therapy which is basically placing crazy rings orders online. All I can say it’s I’m grateful my obsession is not as expensive as being fixed on shoes for example:))))).

This is an outfit I wore a while ago at Gala Avanpremiere. I love the dress – it’s made of the best print ever: all nautical themed, but in a crazy, pirate kind of way: battle ships, black waters, fleur de lis. The long vest is dear to me – I bought it from Bruxelles last year while visiting the city with a huge grin on my face. I’m also wearing a yellow bird headband that I made and love a lot.



I'm wearing:
dress, belt and bag - vintage
 leather jacket - H&M
 black vest - random brand
 shoes - BB Up, rings: New Look,  H&M, Miss Selfridge
 fantasy yellow bird headband – made by me (Alice&Sara, you can buy it here.)

9 comentarii :

Alina said...

Love this look, honey!The dress is to die for!xoxo

fashion doctor said...

superba ,un look minunat! te puuup

mispapelicos said...

My dear Alice, always suc ha pleasure to see you. I have been missing you and your lovely posts.
Loving your dress!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Anca Buzea said...

LOVE this outfit! hang in there, better & more relaxed times are coming :)

Stilistele said...

foarte frumoasa tinuta si accesoriul de par! great outfit!

Mina said...

am vazut this outfit yeri pe fb quickly dar nu am avut timp sa iti las un mesaj cum trebuie. u know me daca nu am timp sa scriu ceva k lumea nu voi scrie doua randuri doar de dragul de a scrie.
so this is the famous outfit u wore at that event. din mica poza am remarcat the print of the dress. its so surrealist. defintly a very unique theme. and i really liked it combined with the leather jacket. ii da un aer outfituui ecclectic. oricum defapt exact asta imi place la tine ca faci combinatii eccelectice and thats what we have in common in terms of dressing.
abia astept sa te vad la vara sa facem poze impreuna. Finally!!!!!!
xoxo
mina

Anaivilo said...

Oh I so love this look! The dress has a gorgeous print and the shoes are so chic and cool! :D
Ce mai faci? Nu am mai auzit de tine de ceva timp; ai mai fost in Berlin?:D

A said...

Looove those shooes!!

Unknown said...

Ce imi place cum ai combinat geaca de piele , neagra, cu rochita ! Si eu port deseori rochitele inflorate asa .

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...