Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TV Shows - Bromance

If you’re still enjoying vacation and pretty much bumming around then I envy you and I thought about recommending you some great TV shows. You probably know I’m a little bit of a freak and watch 30 too many so I’m pretty excited for the new TV season.
This summer wasn’t bad either; I had a few series to keep me entertained. It was all about bromance (term that describes the complicated love and affection shared by two straight males, a form of homosocial intimacy). I have to confess I enjoy bromance a little bit too much:)))))

What makes these shows really good is the great chemistry between the leads, they are like the friends you wished you had.

Franklin & Bash
This one is first on my list mainly because of Zack Morris Mark-Paul Gosselaar aka the longest crush of my life. I loved him in middle school, high school (I actually had a boyfriend that was his look alike:)))) and I think he’s still the hottest shit ever (does anybody else remember that infamous episode of Weeds when he guest stared?). OMG!!!! 
Back to Franklin & Bash – amazing bromance between the two characters (played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer), over-the-top antics, extremely funny, a refreshing TV show about lawyers that you’ll surely enjoy.


 

Suits
Also about lawyers, a different take tough, amazing bromance. I never thought somebody can look better than Don Draper (Mad Men) or Neal Caffrey (White Collar) in a suit until I saw the first episodes of Suits and met Harvey Specter (holly wardrobe!!!)

Harvey is painfully handsome and also happens to be a bit of a genius. The banter between Gabriel Macht and Patrick J. Adams (the actors that play the central characters) is super entertaining, the story and supporting characters are also very good.

 

Royal Pains
A light hearted TV show about two brothers that move to sun-drenched Hamptons to start a concierge medicine business to the wealthy (one of them is a medic, the other is a brilliant moron), it’s addictive and funny, the characters are lovable, the kind of show that makes you feel good.



Rizzoli & Isles
This one is a great bonus that features a girlmance for a change, it’s about the unlikely friendship between two very different but all the same lovable characters: detective Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander) who’s a medical examiner, a cop drama with a twist based on a book series written by a woman (Tess Gerritsen), humor, well written story lines and amazing banter.
  

Do you already watch any of them?

 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter 
 
 
 
 

39 comentarii :

Maiken said...

actually I haven't watched any of those :P but I do watch The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, ANTM, The Walking Dead and Jersey Shore :P

Unknown said...

Nice to discovered new series love it will have a look

Alina said...

This is great!I never heard about any of these, but they seem really interesting!Gotta try them!

Chick Flick Journal said...

haven't seen any of these hehe

Carly said...

Really like Suits!
x

carla said...

Bromance, hahahaha! I have only heard of Rizzoli and Isles, which I like, even if the blood creeps me out sometimes. I like Gilmore girls and glee.
Carla
redpunzel-Carla.blogspot.com

Maja K said...

Okay, and I thought I watch too many series :/ I haven't seen any of those, I have different list of TV shows :) First ones must be interesting (watching good- looking actors must be great hobby) :D
Have a spectacular day,

xoxo
http://marinnelle.blogspot.com

Anna Pope said...

Weee, bromance! Nothing makes my heart grow fonder or makes me as happy as the totally-not-gay love between two men :))

I have to admit that my favorite bromance of all of these is Harvey/Mike. That might be because Gabriel Macht has a way of making my brain turn to goo and my ovaries explode ;))

Special Koko said...

Harvey ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Sara said...

I love autumn, especially for television series that started again!
I've seen the first episode of the vampire diaries and now wait Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy. Rizzoli & Isles inspires me!
Thanks for the tip!
I follow you, of course, the clothes we wear are fantastic!
xoxo
Sara

Fashionthroughtravel said...

I stopped thinking right after you said Neal Caffrey :)))) Such a hot guy... umm I mean great show!

ChiChi81 said...

I haven't seen any of those yet, but hmmmm I am so intrigued about Franklin & Bash! Mainly because of these boys hahaha the 90's hotties are back woots! Grew up having schoolgirl crushes on these boys.

Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

Jillian said...

I can't wait for Franklin and Bash's next season! I think Mark Paul Gosselaar and Breckin Meyer have such great chemistry (even off-screen). They are absolutely hilarious together.

M said...

They all sound fun, but the trouble is that I don't have a TV. I've been in the habit of streaming South Park episodes, but that's about it. I also have the boxed collection of Seinfeld, and that show is hilarious.

www.atavisions.com

amy b.s. said...

i haven't seen any of these, but i may have to check them out!

Nuellasource said...

My favorites are Royal Pains and Franklin & Bash :)
xx

sassycasual said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for the lovely comment, following you as well. :)

I adore tv shows, practically watch them like a maniac, but haven't seen any of these.
I plan so start with Suits, cause the main character is so hot. :)

My favorit: Misfits, Mistresses, 90210, Gossip Girl, Dexter, Vampire diaries, Sherlock on bbc1, private practice, The Big Bang theory... oh countless. :)

Great post and great blog.
:)

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment on my blog! you're too sweet. i'm so excited for my fall shows to start back up, but there were a few good ones this summer....pretty little liars, suits, and the protector! love!

Karishma said...

Hey sweets. You've got a real nice blog.
Out of these shows only Franklin n Bash and Royal Pains Have made to India yet.

Shop N' Chomp said...

Omg, I had the biggest crush on Zack Morris too! XD

FOLLOWPIX said...

I sometimes watch royal pains. But....how many beautiful men in your post??

Wow..:-D

New post on

www.followpix.com

Evelyn said...

lol My first love was Mark Paul G.♥ :)
Listen I wanted to let you know that I shared a Blog Award with you on my blog♥
I hope you will check it out ...
take care
x♥x♥

Blog da Reh said...

thank you for the recommendations!


Beeeijooo

http://re-becah.blogspot.com

Claudia Paola said...

Oh gosh, I love a man in a good suit.. And it's so much fun to watch bromance in action! Actually, it makes me a little jealous sometimes haha Lots of eye candy in this post!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

OMG, when did Mark Paul get so cute?? He's a hottie! I keep meaning to check out rizzoli & isles - it looks good!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - now following you!

kath said...

love love love royal pains!

http://iam-kbc.blogspot.com

geenafashion said...

thankyou for your lovely comment
and of course i will follow your gorgeous blog

www.geenafashion.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

I haven't watched any of those. At least I don't think so! Thanks for the comment, I'm following you back :) x

Kristen Thornburg said...

Sometimes I wish I had TV!

Jill said...

I'm so behind on TV shows, I haven't heard of most of these. Oh dear. I've been watching the last season of 'True Blood' one of my favorites right now!

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

still don't watch any of them, but i'll put them on my list!

Laura said...

I haven't watched any of those, thanks for the recommendations !

Ashley said...

I thought Zac Morris was hot on Saved By the Bell, he was hot on NYPD Blue, and he's still hot, especially in a suit.

Melissa, The 25th Hour said...

I have no seen any of these shows!
I definitely need to be watching some of them.

Thanks for the follow!
I now follow you :] I'll need to catch up on your posts!

nm said...

i want to check out bromance! and more of your posts

Charlotte B said...

Hey hun, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and the follow, I am now following you too xxx

Katherine said...

If I had time to watch these shows I totally would! That first one has some really cute guys :)

La Petite Marmoset

Unknown said...

I have to say I did watch pretty much all of those shoes just not suits...I just couldn't get into it. So sad that summer is over, it was such a great one.

Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

Za

Styletto said...

Thank you for recommending, I was really lookingnfor smith new

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...