Monday, October 3, 2011

Event: Dimensione Danza Opening In Romania

I know you were just dying to know what I was doing last Thursday. I wouldn’t want that so here it is: I was attending the official opening of Dimensione Danza in Bucharest at Baneasa Shopping City.

Dimensione Danza it’s an Italian brand that focuses on clothes that I like to call active wear with a twist, they are heavily inspired by dance, mainly ballet and mix premium materials with comfortable silhouettes and on trend details.

As a big fan of musicals and “dance” movies I really enjoyed the design of the store and the walls covered with cool posters (I’ve actually realized I had seen 90% of them :)))) and all the candy colored tutus hanging from the ceiling.

Although I’m far from being a sporty type of girl, I would certainly wear many of their clothes, I love to mix different things in my outfits and love the New York dance scene vibe Danza has going on. The accessories are super cute too, really playful.

I imagine Dimensione Danza to be one of the first choices for active girls that also want to look chic and feminine (maybe they are professional dancers or do it as a hobby) and for parents that want to choose the perfect dance outfit for their little girl’s first ballet recital (they have kid’s clothes too). Danza Romania also has a facebook page!

As for my outfit – I promise to do a post with what I wore, it wasn’t anything eccentric as I went to the event straight after work, still I have some new bling to show you guys.


 I was crushing on a perfect pair of black rubber boots and a pair of grey feather adorned flats, unfortunately the prices are a bit out of my price range



 The next photos shows the skirt as I was looking at, one of my favorite pieces from the store!
The black boots I was talking about!:) 
 
What do you think about it?

36 comentarii :

Alina F. said...

Those ballet flats are to die for!Looks very interesting,indeed!

ML said...

So cute! The store have such an amazing things :) Fabulous photos, thanks for sharing.
Have a spectacular day,

xoxo
http://marinnelle.blogspot.com/

Marella said...

Amazing pics dear and great blog!
Following! Follow back? <3

Emmanuella said...

Those tutu skirt are super cute!!
And I also love what you were wearing especially the necklace :)
Have a nice week!
xx

Vera said...

thanks for your lovely comment, i really like your blog following too! Very nice necklace btw xx

Rocio said...

Tienes un blog muy chulo con mucha personalidad. Me gusta :) jeje
Te dejo mi dirección por si te quieres pasar y si te gusta, pues te invito a que me sigas!
Muak :)

curiosidadescuriosas.blogspot.com

sacramento said...

Wonderful post and pics, Alice.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tina.. said...

Just followed back dear!!!

Thank you for your comment :))

tina
http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com

The Dainty Doll's House said...

Really pretty items!! You look great!! xx

kittenhood said...

the shop looks lovely! I like those accessories with dolls :)

Andreea said...

Ce salivatie excesiva imi provoaca tutu urile alea:D Yum.

The doll on fashion said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Thanks so much for following me, I love the look of your blog and will be following you from now on!

The doll on fashion

Katta said...

awesome. i love it! :>

Megan Abigail Chandler said...

oh my gosh I am LOVING those flats!!!!!! What a great piece to go with just about anything!

Iulia Romana said...

Ce frumuseti- mai ales medalioanele cu fetita si balerinii! Ce e enervant e ca atunci cand se deschid magazinele in Provincie nu se deranjeaza nimeni sa faca un mic opening-party :(

CottonCandyINK said...

lovely tutus!

sassycasual said...

The pictures are great, love those freaky necklaces :D

http://sassycasual.blogspot.com/

WOWS said...

Thanks for visiting and following me.

I love your blog you have Amazing pics!!

I follow you.

Kisses
http://withorwithoutshoes.blogspot.com/

Fashion and Mie said...

Love your necklace! :)
Do you want to follow each other?

this free bird said...

I love the flats--so pretty!

Mary Kapsi said...

Love everything that has to do with ballet <3
Following dear thank you :*

MaryFashionLove

Funny Little Frog said...

The shop looks so cute, sporty wouldn't tend to be a look I'd go for but that skirt is gorgeous! xxx

Zineb.C said...

my user name is : Zineb C. and not the title of my blog :D

Helen said...

How cute! Very Fame-esque. That food looks tasty too

lapetiteblonde said...

love them!!!!nice pictures!!
kisses pretty=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Amanda Nguyen said...

aaah I love anything frilly, pink, tutu, and ballet-related. I teach ballet to kids and I love seeing posts about dance, ballet, and everything in between. lovely!

<3Amanda
feast.fashion.faves
My BB Dakota GIVEAWAY

Lorena said...

Amazing pics!!
Kisses
http://www.lookladymode.com/

Mimi said...

that looks like such a fun event to attend! and i am seeing a lot of cute stuff! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Stages of Beauty Giveaway :)

Married...with a Pup said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Of course with being obsessed with fashion, I love your blog! How fun that you attended an opening!

Special K said...

beautiful pics and I love ur outfit ♥

Anna said...

loooove that black skirt and those boots!!!

when BABI speaks said...

I love the tutus skirt! they're so adorable!

Babi
www.whenbabispeaks.com

Chezka said...

OMG what a pretty shop!! you look fabulous while shopping!! nice skirt ;)

- Che

http://www.oddcandy.blogspot.com

Yvette said...

Where how you buy this necklace ?? I'm lovi'n it! :)

http://le-yvette.blogspot.com

Val Fox said...

Hi Sara!
That is a lovely skirt! So happy to have you following me and I am your newest follower now! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and nice to meet you!
-Val

The Foolish Aesthete said...

Wow, this is my kind of shop!

http://thefoolishaesthete.blogspot.com

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...