Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jeweled Heels


Believe it or not this dress is one of my favorite – I love how simple it is, I like the shape and print and the lovely semi-backless detail. That being said it’s still a cotton sun-dress and the only way to dress it up is to add a bit of sparkle which is exactly what I did! 

I love my jeweled sandals: all the rhinestones and silver studs make these heels pretty cool – too bad they are not the most comfortable shoes I own – still they are bearable for a few hours now and again.

I added the spiked necklace and the bright lipstick for a splash of color – that always makes things more fun. 

That’s basically my way of transforming a day outfit into something appropriate for a summer night out with friends. What do you think?

 I’m wearing: 
necklace / colier - random brand
 shoes, belt / pantofi, curea -  random brand
   bracelet / bratara  - New Look
  dress, bag / rochie, camasa - vintage

23 comentarii :

Sabrina Tassini said...

love the necklace!!

Patchwork à Porter

Unknown said...

I adore your heeled sandals! ♥

Anaivilo said...

Oh those heels are stunning! So glamorous and feminine :X

A Blog With Us said...

Sandalele sunt superbe si printul rochiei si colierul si per total totul, kisses

mispapelicos said...

Glad to have you back on board more beautiful than ever, my dearest Alice.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Unknown said...

Great outfit, and I definitely love the necklace! Great touch to your dress! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

gorgeous dress!! you look so great:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

great outfit!love the dress and the necklace as well :)





chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

stilistele said...

the shoes and the headband really make a difference; lovable outfit; u look stunning!

ana said...

Beautiful shoes!!! Love your blog

StyleIDnet said...

Love your heels, nice style.

* STYLE ID NET *
* Filomenas Closet *

Anonymous said...

What I liked the most of this outfit was your necklace! Great :)
Andrea in Fashion

Mish said...

Love that necklace! <3

XO, Mish
http://starmishie.blogspot.com
PS, Rire GCs International Giveaway on my blog! - Ends today!

Unknown said...

I love the print on the dress :)

Alina said...

The dress is very pretty,indeed!Love it!Looks great on you!

Mia M. said...

beautiful!!!


bisous,
mia

HEYLILAHEY

meelusha said...

suuuuper sandalele! si colierul imi place maxim.

xoxo,
meelusha

ZADIN said...

Colierul este de departe, cel mai tare.

www.zadinblog.com

Fictitious Fashion said...

Lovely heels hon!!! N gorgeous dress and statement necklace! :)

Maybe you have time see my New post- Florals & Orange

P.S. There is an exciting International Giveaway going on in my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :) Don't forget to enter!

Love
Akanksha, Fictitious Fashion

Unknown said...

Great outfit. I adore the accessories!

Living_in_aShoe said...

loooove your necklace! it's gorgeous!

Diva In Me said...

I can see why you like this dress. I like the design too. Suits you well =)

http://diva-in-me.blogspot.com

Large Cup Bras said...

I just can’t tell you how much I love having jewels in my footwear. But foot are just ordinary looking how much ever pedicure I do. So I try to add beauty through jeweled footwear. Once I bought plain sandals and stitched some flowers on it to make it a unique piece. Your sandals look really stylish with that dress. But since I am not comfortable wearing heels I buy flats and then go for all the decoration. Since your sandal is black in color the jewels are striking a nice contrast. Altogether you look chic and nice in the entire outfit.

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...