Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Today's mood - Facebook related:)


You  probably heard by now about Facebook’s new bullshit policy regarding fan pages – only about 10%  of people who liked the blog's Facebook page will now see  updates. 

So if you want  to keep seeing posts and updates from Pop Culture and Fashion Magic on Facebook just click/hover your mouse over the 'Liked' button on our page & activate the 'show in news feed' option.

 I hate when they decide to change things!


7 comentarii :

The White List said...

I don't know why they are changing this! People 'like' a page because they wanna get update from the page! Why are Facebook now 'hiding' the page... *sigh*

melita said...

i think so many people are deactivating their fb accounts lately, and so would I. have you seen new page that collects all of our public statuses on fb? I've wrote about it in my last post, its kinda scary..

Sparkle said...

wow! i didn't know that.

xx

TheMindsClothes said...

I love your blog ! I'm following you in back ;) I hope we can change some comments with the time !
enjoy

pursuing poise said...

Good info. I don't use facebook as much as I did in the beginning.

http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com
Ann

socialitedreams said...

had no idea...first google friend connect being a douche and disconnecting most blogs and now facebook effing up pages...why won't they let bloggers be great???

Celia Indriana said...

thanks for your sweet comment and thanks for following me! sure, I follow you back:)

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...