Sunday, August 12, 2012

Event: Bam Boo new store launch


This is what I wore last Thursday at the launch of a new Bam Boo store (the 15th) in one of Bucharest’s biggest malls (Afi Palace Cotroceni). Bam Boo is a well known decorations and gift store here in Romania, they have a lot of shops all over the country and with this new addition they changed the look of all of them.

I didn’t take a lot of photos in the store because many of my blogger friends were in attendance and so I was busy catching up with all of them and even meeting some new faces.
The designer in charge with the change, Brandon Lee, did a great job though and the new Bam Boo looks friendly, modern and fresh.

Once again I was kind of overdressed and much taller than everybody else, but I don’t mind that at all! I don’t have time to go to many events, but when I decide to attend one I want to put some of my beautiful dresses to good use. 

I had this fuchsia strapless number hanging in my closet for a while, it seemed a bit abandoned so I took it for a spin. 
I wore a short black shirt over it to tone things done a bit and because I do have this recurrent nightmare regarding strapless dresses that involves “slipping” accidents in a public space. I should really stop watching so much TV shows! :))))

 I'm wearing
dress, bracelet, ring / rochie, bratara, inel: H&M
shirt /camasa – vintage
bag /geanta - Debenhams
heels /sandale: New Look
 earrings / cercei – Pull&Bear


19 comentarii :

Laura said...

Pretty dress :)

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

Red lips, Black hair said...

You have the most amazing skin!

The Hearabouts said...

I love love love the dress, you look stunning!! And the bag is so pretty, too!

Too bad I couldn't come, I miss you guys.

Hugs,
S.

Boheme.Fille said...

I loved your look, didn't though your overdressed, you were just perfect! That fuchsia dress is a killer and looks great with your tan!
Glad that we met and could chat a little. :)

daria said...

the dress is to die for! I love the bright color and it has a perfect length. and yeah, I have your nightmare as well :)

Mădălina Simona Merca said...

Cat de superba e culoarea rochiteeeei <3
The Indie Chase Blog

Pip said...

Wow, I love the pink dress with your tan! YOu look stunning! Hope you are having a great weekend! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

-telmasofia said...

I love the colour of the dress*
xoxo, Chance to change

marama said...

You look very pretty! Amazing dress =)

http://maramasplace.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Wow beautiful dress... :)
Andrea in Fashion

Delia Pitu said...

Super cute rochita ! <3

http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

circleofchaos said...

Beautiful dress.*_*
Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
My Blog

Ava Tallulah said...

That color is FANTASTIC on you and I'm dying over the jewelry. Gorgeous!

Ava Tallulah

chocolatefashioncoffee said...

ce faina rochie! :) imi place culoarea






http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

Pink looks great on you!Love this dress!

Living_in_aShoe said...

e superba rochita ta!

Brandon Lee said...

many thanks for your compliments.

Regards,
Brandon Lee

Alice in vintageland said...

@Brandon Lee - you're more than welcomed!:)

Sue said...

Such a lovely dress! love the color.
Thanks for the follow!! I am following as well.

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...