Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas desserts – Cupcakes

The series of Christmas inspiration posts continues with a heavily illustrated article about Christmas desserts recipes, mainly cupcake designs to drool over. Don't forget to check out the rest of the Holiday themed articles I published so far!

I’m always looking for easy Christmas cookies and there are so many mind-blowing adorable cupcakes ideas, I had to make a separate post about them.
You can use basic cupcake recipes as a base and then go crazy with the decorating part – we’re talking fun cupcake wrappers, cupcake liners and any other cupcake supplies you can think of.

I would recommend to start with simple vanilla cupcakes (but there are hundreds of recipes for cupcakes online so you can choose your favorite flavor) which are an easy to make dessert and then choose a few of these fancy cupcakes designs and bring them to life. I'm partial to banana cupcakes and red velvet cupcakes so these are the flavors I plan to work with.

In-house cupcake bakery - festive bows, snowflakes, polka dots and cranberries are perfect to transform your sweet treats into official Christmas party food 

Snowflake cupcakes - use a classy color combination - how about blue and white frosting on chocolate cupcakes?

 The snowmen with earmuffs have to be the cutest winter themed cupcakes ever! 

 Red velvet cupcakes with white frosting and North Pole/Merry Christmas toppers (left), Mini holiday cakes (right)

 Christmas Tree Cupcakes (use ice cream cones to get the tree shape and cover them with frosting)   adorable Penguin cupcakes (made with fondant)

 Star shaped sprinkles on delicious gourmet cupcakes go a long way!

The ever so popular Christmas tree cupcake using green frosting and strawberries or ice cream cones to get the shape right!

The cupcake Christmas tree and edible Christmas wreath are also brilliant ideas!

Lovely Christmas treats for kids - Santa Hat Strawberry Cupcakes and adorable Minnie Mouse cupcakes (that can double as original birthday cupcakes anytime)

 Banana cupcakes decorated with sugar for a snowmen look (left), Sugar and Spice Cupcakes with Sugar Snow

Hot Chocolate Cupcakes get a festive look using red stripped cupcake liners and candy canes for decor

Peppermint Bark Cupcakes (up) and Hello Kitty Christmas Cupcakes (down)

Christmas treats recipes - cute elf cupcakes, lovely cupcake stand

 Cupcake decorating at its best - Candy Cane and chocolate pieces Sleds cupcakes

 Maybe the best cupcake idea so far - reindeer cupcakes made with round candies and cookies, chocolate frosting and pretzels. I'm totally going to make them!

 HoHoHo - here goes Santa down the chimney! I think he might be stuck in the snow now!

 Christmas party cupcakes (in lovely shades of soft green, mint, red and white) on three storey cupcake stands

 Vintage Pastel Christmas Dessert Table

Christmas food ideas - Raspberry Hot Chocolate Cupcakes

 Reindeer cupcakes again - it never gets old!

Joyful holiday cupcake boxes and toppers!

 Snowman cupcake decorated with fondant/marzipan (left), Winter wonderland cupcake (right)

Christmas treats - Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes

Are you planning on making some of these? Which one do you have your heart set on?

28 comentarii :

Anna and Klaudia said...

delicious <3

Unknown said...

So many new ideas!! Have to pick one!! Hard! But yes, I'm def baking some lovely cupcakes for the holidays <3

Alexandra
theshoependant.com

Barbora D. said...

yummy, those pictures made me hungry...:D i love cupcakes!! B.

http://giallotulipano.blogspot.sk/

Living_in_aShoe said...

they are all so cute! Nu ma pot decide pe care as manca-o prima!

Meraki said...

The cupcakes are way too cute and adorable to be eaten :D...enjoyed reading your post and makes me feel so excited about Christmas...Also thanks a lot for the lovely comment on my post..I'm glad you like it and thanks for following us too...I am following you now on GFC and bloglovin...lets stay in touch <3...Happy Festive Season ahead!

XOXO,
Mimi (Mimzy's Closet)
canvirries03.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yumm yummm!!!!
i like it!
❤The fashion witch❤

★My store on line★

Kelly said...

Those snowflake ones are my favorites!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Kacie Cone said...

Oh my god I love these so much, you just made me so hungry!

Unknown said...

Hello!, thanks so much for following me!.. Now I'm lovely following you via GFC and Bloglovin.. Very sweet blog!.. This post is amazing, love pictures!.. very creative!.

Kisses dear Sara!

www.marianasite.com

Maria Cortés said...

I love cupcakes, and this are so pretty and funny!
I like your blog and like you did, I am going to stay here
xoxoxo

El Justo Punto Medio

Laura said...

They all look amazing!

Laura
www.whitewintersblog.com

Nada Diaa said...

Hey there :) thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) it really made my day :) thanks for following my blog and I followed back <3

Love these cupcakes <3 amazingly looking

www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

Xo
Nada

Chic Delights said...

These are all delicious. It is very hard to choose. These cupcakes are too beautiful to eat.

Thank you for your comment and also for following my blog. I am following your blog too. Have a good day and keep in touch. Pamela http://thestyleandtravel-journals.blogspot.com

kudels said...

too much beatiful ;) can't eat

Sybil said...

CUPCAKE OVERLOAD!! this made me super hungry! hahaha! :D

my fave has to be the mickey/minnie mouse inspired ones!! :D

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

Oh man, these look awesome! Almost too good to eat though. lol

Emeconeme said...

Hi there! Oh my God, I wouldn't dare to try one of these, they look so beautiful!!!

You have an amazing blog, congrats.

XX.

Unknown said...

I'm in LOVE with this post! The most adorable cupcakes EVER! Am so happy I came by!!!! And most of all - thanks for sharing this! Lenka, xx
etiene-et-eugene.blogspot.com

Adriana Carmen said...

Thanks for your comment and for following!I'm now following your blog too.
These cupcakes are too adorable to be eaten!Cupcakes paradise :X
http://dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

absolutely love the cupcakes they are my favorite and sooooooooooo tasty!! hehe...thanks for your visit and follow. followed u back on GFC:..wld u like to also follow thru bloglovin and fb? lemme know! keep in tcouh girl.

Heather Nixon said...

All of those cupcake look adorable - I will have to try and make some of them although they will not turn out like the pictures!


www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

my website said...

Here are some Awesome Christmas Desserts Pics Hope u Like it. I'll update my blog and gives you latest Celebrities Pictures and Wallpapers

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are amazing! I am just starting out in the world of cakes and have my first job making christmas cupcakes! Thanks so much for sharing!

Alice in vintageland said...

@OpenID seveno1designs.com - I'm sure you'll do great and hopefully you found some inspiration and ideas to start with here!:)

Mayapandit said...

wow. they are absolutely amazing, and i must say that i loved all the designs of christmas cupcakes,

HomeLaser said...

nice post, thank you

thedarkattitude said...

very nice. I really love it. have you visit the following link...?
https://www.thedarkattitude.com/

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...