Friday, November 1, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood in the city


First of all my hair is out of control! He has a life of its own and acts up something crazy. Secondly I have this dress in white as well as you might remember from here where I wore it with leather pants. When I like something I tend to buy it in multiple colors so there you have it! :)

Other than the dress this outfit it’s all about the accessories. I know people tend to avoid mixing silver and gold jewelry but I don’t really care for that rule so as soon as I got my bracelets from Bellast I couldn’t wait and had to wear them together.

I guess we should also talk about the cat over the knee tights I have on – I thought they were too cute to pass and ordered them without thinking twice! Never looked back!:)))

 How pretty are these two delicate silver bracelets? I don't even know which one I like best: the crown bracelet or the dragonfly bracelet!
Photod by Costin and Denisa.
I’m wearing: 
 bracelets / bratari - Bellast
black pumps / pantofi - random brand
over the knee cat tights / ciorapi - here
  bag / geanta - Debenhams
  belt / curea - here
  asymmetric dress / rochie - Asos
leather jacket / geaca piele -  H&M
 

33 comentarii :

Dora said...

The red dress looks gorgeous on you!
Dora
http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Cute red dress !
Funky tights.

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

LOLA FINN said...

Very cute tights :) and I loooove this amazing dress! Very great colour <3

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

superba rochita :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

Moonstyle said...

love the dress!

My Own Fairytale said...

Beautiful color dress.

XO

www.myownfairytale.com

LifeAlLen said...

Beautiful pics! love this bag!

-Alexander and Elena
www.lifeallen.com

Le tapis noir said...

perfect, inspiring and original outfit!!

http://letapisnoir.blogspot.com

Agnieszka Laviolettee said...

Great dress!

snow said...

I love love your cat tights! you look wonderful. :)

Con estilo al cubo said...

Lovely tights and perfect dress. Love the colour

xo

Samantha Mariko said...

adorable! Red really suits you!

www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

Definitely all about the accessories. The dress is beautiful too. I like everything.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

Preslava Tsacheva said...

Such an amazin color! You look lovely, dear!

www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

Courtney zyla said...

the leather jacket look so amazing on you ..! you look beautiful

http://femensleatherjackets.blogspot.com

Viktoria said...

great look!

wanna follow each other?
http://thedaydreamings.blogspot.de/

anoddgirl said...

really cute outfit!
x
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

Jayme and Mendi said...

Love this look!! Those over the knee tights are so cute!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

mireia reche ferrer said...

I love your dress!

Beth said...

I really like your dress and the tights are very cute :) xx

::MaGic Lov:: said...

very nice look!<3

April said...

So pretty and fierce! I love that dress.

- April
mylifeasapril.com

Sammie said...

this is a wonderful outfit from head to toe :) your tights are super cute and i love that belt,perfect :)

Karolina said...

Nice dress! Lovin your bracelets!

xx Karolina
CARAMODE

Say Yes Joe said...

Color of this dress is truly amazing! I love all shades of red and you look amazing in this particular one! Pure beauty :)

iesha. said...

lovely dress and those tights are so cute <3

xoxo
loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

gabrielle said...

your knee socks are so freakin cute! love how you mixed tailored on top with a little bit of cuteness on the bottom.

xo,
gabby

Isa Machado said...

You look amazing dear! ;) Love your tights! ;)
International Giveaway Tic Tac Living

Violeta Dumitru said...

I love your outfit!
http://fataingradinadeaur.blogspot.ro/

Butterfly said...

Chiar ca sunt dragute bratarile, si rochita :*

Daniela Macsim said...

Foarte foarte interesant! Cat de misto is ciorapii!!!♥

Emma Thomson said...

Red and black is the best match.*_*

Piluka said...

I love your tights. There are so adorable :3

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...