Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween mood

If you’re one of those people that don’t like Halloween then you’ll hate this article and should probably skip it. I, on the other hand, I’m a big fan of Halloween and pretty much think about it at least a month in advance.

This year I’ve been a bit late with my thematic Halloween articles but you have plenty of material to read with the ones I already dedicated to Halloween treats and food, Halloween costumes and makeup and Halloween pumpkin carving and decorating.

Right now we’re going to get into the Halloween mood, but I got more specific stuff planned for you later this week (Halloween decor, maybe some more Halloween costumes ideas, Halloween makeup and some amazing recipes for Halloween drinks and Halloween food). The selection of photos I chose for you is super inspiring and gave me lots o DIY Halloween ideas - hopefully they will have the same effect on you.

I’m also thinking about a pre-Halloween outfit, last year I channeled Wednesday Addams for a day at work and since it was a big success, now everybody is waiting for a follow up! It's my own fault for being so fabulous!:))))

 Judy Garland, a black cat, stripped tights and pointy red shoes - possibly the best combination ever!

 I think that every time you start planning a Halloween party you should have in mind the flying pumpkins scene at Hogwarts and think "What can I do to make my party look like the one in Harry Potter?":)))) This is basically the goal!

If you're planning to be a witch really commit to it, there's no half way to do it!

A Halloween wedding could be a bit excessive, not to mention supremely creepy but I dig the cake, drinks and decor!

 This is the perfect time to start watching "Sleepy Hollow" - a brand new TV show that's really amazing. I for one never imagined Ichabod Crane as being the hottest man on earth but Tom Mison made me a believer! I'm hooked!

Lavender and purple mix really well into the traditional orange-yellow-black Halloween color scheme, wouldn't you agree?

 A Cheshire cat has to be somehow involved into the Halloween preparations!

 When it comes to Halloween kid's costumes this adorable little witch takes the (ghosts decorated) cake!

The haunted house of my nightmares! Trick or Treat? Yes, please!
  
The night is long and full of horrors bats!

Amazing vampire makeup for Halloween (especially for redheads)!

If you have to wear something provocative on Halloween be a pin up witch - there's nothing sexier on a broom!
  Photos, gifs: 1, 2.
Who's feelin' the Halloween fever except me?




47 comentarii :

Pearl in fashion said...

I love this post!
And I like ''Sleepy Hollow'' TV show! In the movie before, Johnny Depp was phenomenal, but this serial is also good!
xoxo
http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

Moonstyle said...

great post!

Moonstyle said...

great post!

Chrissie said...

Only 8 Days left :)!!

Greets from the EDELFABRIK
Chrissie

Jackie Harrison said...

Great job on this post looking professionally done. Got me in the mood for Halloween great tips to doll.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Veronica Sticlaru said...

haha I'm into Halloween mood for about two weeks. I also imagined two costumes, more to come. Here there are:
- black cat http://veroniquesboutique.blogspot.ro/2013/10/black-cat.html

- pumpkin lady http://veroniquesboutique.blogspot.ro/2013/10/pumpkin-lady.html

Myriam Modemoiselle said...

great pictures!! really inspiring for the feast!

WWW.MODEMOISELLE.IT

Vale ♥ said...

I love Halloween and I am slowly getting the fever, too ! Wonderful post and I like your blog, it's evident you put a lot of care and passion into it. Following you on Bloglovin and coming back to visit you soon ! Kisses from Italy

Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Bloglovin

Iza said...

Great post and inspirations!
xoxo
Iza

vintageiz.blogspot.com

Paola Lauretano said...

Great post and good tips!!!!
Kisses honey!!!

LOLA C. said...

Wowww, wowww, wowwww amaing post!!!++++++++++++++++++++++
http://asmmgz.com/tecuentomistrucos/

Chadlen said...

Hello dear...Great post and very beautiful selection of pictures...

I also find your blog really interesting... So, would you like to follow each other? Just let me know so that I can follow back...

Thank you
Chadlen
http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

the chilicool said...

Lovely Halloween inspiration, thanks for sharing!

Alessia
FACEBOOK
Video outfit YOUTUBE
Kiss

Giada Fichera said...

Very beautiful pics! Kisses Giada Mitzilove

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

I love Halloween!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Dora said...

i have to start working on my costume ASAP! Love these suggestions

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love this post, can't wait for Halloween

Kendra
xx

Blog: Stolen Inspiration
Instagram: KendraAlexandra
Facebook: StolenInspiration

Jen27 said...

Great Halloween inspiration! Love that old shot of Judy Garland :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Nilu Yuleena Thapa said...

What a lovely post on Halloween!

Love Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

Nilu Yuleena Thapa said...

What a lovely post on Halloween!

Love Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

Mademoiselle Mode said...

So cool inspiration ^^

Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow great post!!!
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

MarieAntoinette said...

Fantastic post! :)
Visit my blog ♥
And instagram ♥

Sam said...

All this terrific Halloween inspiration makes me wish we had the fun holiday here. Thanks for your visit hun...I am currently away and will be back to blogging on Friday

Carola Disiot said...

love this post and of course hallowen!!!!
Carola

PursesintheKitchen!

stylishvue said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love this post! I feel so inspired by Halloween now.
Laura. xx

www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

Cassandra Too said...

Halloween look so fun! I wished it was really really celebrated at where I live.


Google + / Twitter / Bloglovin / Check out BASI


Cassandra | Backtofive
http://backtofive.blogspot.com

elisa dotcakes said...

some of this inspiration are amazing...I'm still thinking what to wear that day :) Eli

Marta said...

Great inspirations!
xoxo

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Me! I am, too! What a great post. Lovely time of year, Samhain. Enjoy your holiday!

Manuel Navarrete Cárdenas said...

Gorgeus post. Do we follow us? I follow you on GFC.

I'm doing a raffle of Beauty. Do you want tó participate? You can participate on www.faacebook.com/ModaVestidor

Anngelik Martinez said...

I love all these Halloween pictures! The movies are the best, especially the corps bride.

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Everything in this post is awesome. I'm not even the biggest Halloween person, but who doesn't love dressing up! My wedding cake was actually a Nightmare Before Christmas cake and it was perfection.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

Livi ♥ said...

I wish that Halloween will be calebrate in my country too ;c

Mary Kapsi said...

lovely inspo
MaryFashionLove
MaryFashionLove on Bloglovin

JANICE G said...

looking forward to it~

the STYLE Fringe BLOG
http://the-stylefringe.blogspot.com

Andrea Fernández said...

I LOVE Halloween!!!!
Great great post!!
http://www.andreafdezpiedra.blogspot.com.es/

Katherine Unique said...

Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me!
Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
I will always be coming back for more: *


Regards,
Katherine Unique


andysparkles said...

very cute photos!!

xx

Nilu Yuleena Thapa said...

Love this post! Cant wait for Halloween to come!

Love Nilu Yuleena,
from
BIG hair LOUD mouth
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN

Reneta Kanevska said...

Incredible style and blog! :)

I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas! I would be so happy if we support each other! I will follow right back, just let me know!

My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

Reneta Kanevska said...

Incredible style and blog! :)

I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas! I would be so happy if we support each other! I will follow right back, just let me know!

My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

GingerCollage said...

Thank you so much for your comment, Sara! I'm so happy that you like my outfit with my colorful ethnic pants! :) I've just published a new outfit post with a very trendy piece, don't miss it! ;)

♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

Carelia Moran said...

Sara!! I love this post. My favorite is the hunted house and the little witch.

Check out my Halloween costume for this year at Mysmallwardrobe.com

Jessica Mattioli said...

aww nice post :DDD

The Fashion Heels
Facebook
Bloglovin

Teodora J. said...

Great post! I love it! :)

Kisses,
T.
http://e-befashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/boho-style.html

Putri Valentina said...

cool inspiration
love the makeup and the outfit
can't wait for halloween party :D

WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...