Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mustafa Soydan - Zodiac

This week’s artwork spotlight is all about the Turkish artist Mustafa Soydan and a really special set of illustrations for each sign of the Zodiac he made for Trendland.  

He’s based in Istanbul and does a lot of different things: illustration, mixed media and drawings - all of them are really beautiful. Much of what he does is fashion related and Mustafa has a very personal take on this world.

I also really loved something he said:  “The theme in my works is totally complicated. It changes with my mood; it contains my past, my wishes for the future, pictures of the moment, and daily pleasures. My passion is to put my love for living into my work and make a mark on life.”

 Aquarius / Varsator
  Pisces / Pesti
Taurus / Taur
Gemini / Gemeni
Cancer / Rac
 Leo / Leu
Virgo / Fecioara
 Libra / Balanta
 Scorpio / ScorpionSagittarius / Sagetator
Capricorn / Capricorn
  Photos
What do you think? Recognize any of the ladies he used for the zodiac signs? What sign are you by the way? I'm a Libra and Sara is a Leo!:)



21 comentarii :

moonstyle said...

great!

moonstyle said...

great!

-L ♥ said...

This is beautiful! :)) I don't know what is my sign.. but I really like the first and the second picture! :)

Kisses your follower
-L♥
www.cup-of-hot-tea.blogspot.cz

Gargi Salgaonkar said...

Loved the Leo one, but I am a Virgo

CandyVioleta

Violeta Dumitru said...

Ulyana Sergeenko! Barbara Palvin?
I am a libra!

Jiawa Liu said...

these illustrations are so beautiful!!

www.closetvoyage.com

Ella said...

Loved this, these look perfect to frame on a wall!!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

Ella said...

Loved this, these look perfect to frame on a wall!!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

Carly said...

These are all amazing! My sign is Cancer :) xxx

Algodão Doce said...

these illustrations are so beautiful!

www.algodao-doce.net

Jen27 said...

What beautiful, striking images! Thanks for sharing :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Camille Paradis said...

Wow ! I totally love !

judith said...

Genial, me encanta!!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

Ivana Džidić said...

amazing artist! I recognize some but not all...and I'm a Taurus:)

Juliette Venchiarutti said...

Wow, i really like his work ! I'm libra and i'm fond of the drawing !

http://LondresPlease.blogspot.co.uk

sagalina said...

beautiful art!!

Join my Firmoo Giveaway: http://makeaboldstatement.blogspot.ca/2013/05/giveaway-firmoo-glasses.html

x,
Sagalina

Grace Lynne Fleming said...

these are incredible!

grace
http://herumbrella.com
Come Enter My GIVEAWAY!

Seepz said...

I love the illustrations! Amazing work by him! I am a fan!

~ Seepz
That Sassy Girl
That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

Constance said...

I love his illustrations!! I'm a virgo even though it's not my favorite illustrion :)
xxx

mustafa soydan said...

thanks to sharing :)

Alice in vintageland said...

@mustafa soydan - it was really my pleasure, you are amazingly talented but I guess you get that all the time!:)

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...