Tuesday, November 11, 2014

To flash your bra or not to flash your bra – this is the question

Looking back at these photos, I realize I could have benefited from some direct sun exposure this past summer. My legs especially look like Tilda Swinton’s ghost.

Then again, I’m not one to lounge by the pool and work on my tan. I tried it a few times, fell asleep and woke up ready to join the cast of “The real housewives of New Jersey!”. It wasn’t pretty!

But let’s get to the obvious - navy and dusty pink are always a winning mix of colors. Not to mention this day will go down in history as the day my hair looked OK, even great compared to any other day in my life. I think the tamed puff with a retro style ponytail is going back in my daily hairstyles rotation!

As you might imagine, I wore this a few weeks ago, but it could still work with tights and a pair of ankle boots. I’m going to miss flashing my bra under light weigh dresses with deep cuts – it kinda was my thing this summer! 

So, what are your thoughts on revealing a bit of your undergarments under your street clothes? Yay or nay?

 I’m wearing:
dress / rochie  - here
blue bag / geanta - vintage
necklace / colier - here
  sandals / sandals - H&M
bracelets / bratari - New Look 
 leather jacket, sunglasses / geaca piele,  ochelari- random brand
 

12 comentarii :

Alice wonders said...

Love this! Missing the warm weather.

marina miouprincess said...

Gorgeous necklace!

www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

Isa Machado said...

Fantastic outfit dear! :)

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

Ivanasworld said...

Great sunnies :)

Eva K said...

Really nice look, but isn't the dress a bit too big? It doesn't really matter, but it was my first thought..

xx
Eva
evasphotographies.blogspot.de
https://www.facebook.com/EvasPhotographics

Jen27 said...

What a gorgeous, flowy dress! Love the necklace too :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

LifeAlLen said...

WOW! Beautiful pics! Love ur look!

-Alexander and Elena
www.lifeallen.com

Alice in vintageland said...

@Eva K - The dress it's actually the perfect size for me. I don't know why, but I do agree it seems a size bigger in some of the photos (in reality it fits pretty well). :)

Mihaela Pojogu said...

You look gorgeous Alice! Consider ca trebuie sa te simti relaxata cu expunerea, eu nu prea, mai ales ca sunt constienta ca am picioarele mult prea subtiri. Cu bustul mai merge cum mai merge. :)
xoxo

Alice in vintageland said...

@Mihaela Pojogu - Multumesc mult!:)

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also like my Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

I will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion Blog

Maggie Hall said...

I say yes to the bra as long as you keep it cute & classy as you've done! Love your look & blog! :)

-Maggie
Maggieinthemoon.com

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...