Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Because being hot is like having a superpower - Jon Hamm

Holly Guacamole! You better know this is my desktop background!!! Every time I open my computer I find myself staring for a while or having different teenager type reactions which we won’t discuss further because I have  a reputation to protect:))))).
Jon Hamm has to be the hottest guy gracing the face of the Earth, these pictures of him in GQ UK killed me! The only thing I like better than Jon Hamm is Mad Men and Don Draper. Then again I’m sure I’m not the only one.

  
 
 



8 comentarii :

✗✗ said...

Ooo Dang he is gorgeous!!

✗✗ said...

Ooo Dang he is gorgeous!!

Cecille said...

uh! Hot!!

Anca Buzea said...

Mda, cam frumusel :)) Ti-l "fur" si eu pentru desktop-ul meu ;)

Denisa L said...

damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Stilistele said...

hm...what can I say?? damn gorgeous!!!

Anna Pope said...

I am sure I had a good, eloquent comment but I think my brain just short-circuited and I am now making weird noises and licking the screen. So yeah. Umm. That man ♥

Laura Tenshi said...

I love his roughness, he's very manly. I can see why you feel like giggling when you see him on your desktop, his stare says it all.

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...