Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Vanity Table


If I stop to think about how many things I want in my dream house I end up realizing it should be as large as castle, but somewhere central, if you know what I mean. Cause if we are to dream, let’s at least dream big!

Besides alcove beds, a round stair library, breakfast nooks, indoor swings, colorful walls, decadent chandeliers hanging everywhere I’m really, really obsessed with having a vanity table.
I bet that’s really shocking coming from a fashion blogger, the more modest of the human beings, known for being shy and reserved, not so keen on attention!:)))

And I’m not talking about a table with a small mirror and a chair, I’m thinking of a grand, indulging, slightly excessive, preferably vintage vanity table. 
Yes, I’m basically describing a shrine, but less creepy because instead of photos with Charlie Hunnam, love potions and candles we’re just talking about bottles of perfume, make up and scattered jewelry. Inoffensive stuff!

Something to make you feel like Old Hollywood royalty – a bit of an altar for you narcissistic side! :))) When it comes to vanity tables I’m thinking what would Rita Heyworth, Ava Gardner or Elisabeth Taylor do? Maybe I should consider a powder room - a vanity mirror seems suddenly insufficient!
I have no budget to worry about - dreaming is for free so! :)))

Here you have some visuals in case I’m not painting a picture vivid enough! 

 The soft blue and gold mix in this vintage vanity tables gives an aristocratic vibe I very much approve of!
The appropriate amount of girly things a vanity mirror should be covered in!
 Absolutely stunning vintage vanity mirrors with elaborate details!
 The flying, angel wings teddy bear could be a bit much - who am I kidding? I'm feeling it, I need one just like that!
 Now we're talking - a vase bearing Cupid it's a must on this exquisite, blue, vintage vanity table! You just have to have at least one!
  How about some vintage French style cream and gold vanity tables? Yes, please!
Source: 1, 2.
 Do you feel your life is complete without one of these? Really? Think about it!



25 comentarii :

XAVER said...

Amazing...its my dream...thanks for sharing ))


http://fashionworldxavi.blogspot.com/

Frilly Frenchie said...

They're all gorgeous! These pics...that's exactly the decor I WANT in my house!

Sveva said...

these pics are so so pretty!

http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

Fictitious Fashion said...

Nice Pictures!! :)

Maybe you have time to read my New Post- Similar Difference

Love
Akanksha

Unknown said...

Very beautiful pics! Like it so much.

WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

Cynthia Bk said...

awww they're just too pretty!
I want one!!!

http://bellespell.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

These pictures are so cute!!!! they look really vintage and victorian! I love it :)

Nafisah xo

http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures!

Living, Learning, Eating said...

I definitely want a castle-y princess-y place one day. Complete with a vanity, of course. Those are fabulous, pinned it!

xoxo,
LLE
http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com

mispapelicos said...

Lovely photos, Alice.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Hearabouts said...

Si eu visez la o vanity table... alba sau minty, cu o oglinda maaare, dar intai trebuie sa am destul spatiu pentru ea :P. Great inspiration, though.

Hugs,
S.

PS: Indoor swings? That sounds beyond awesome :))

Unknown said...

Let's be housemates then!!! Oh my God, I want all from every picture I'm gonna faint myself!!!!

Isabel xx

ButterflyBoo said...

They really are gorgeous!

Love, Elizabeth xx

http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

Enchainted said...

Perfect de acord cu tine! Să vină....the vanity mirror :))

Beige Renegade said...

omg I'm totally with you!! Ever since I was a kid I had a dream of having a beautiful vanity table...atm I'm making do with an old desk that I painted...but one day!!

Alcove beds is also *LOVE* I think we have the same taste ^^

www.closetvoyage.com

Unknown said...

OMG I'm so in lovee with this first blue table !!!I would like to have it in my room ...
Great post
xxx
http://loveeneeddesire.blogspot.ie/

♥♥Fashion-LadyLovely♥♥ said...

WOW,,, I love it al..

Check my blog and leave a comment...
Bye Bye

master bedroom ideas said...

Hey
A clear informative post, thanks! I have enjoyed this contribution, Thank you again for writing

Lilly Rocket said...

wowowowow! i wanna have one of these so badly!!!

kissboombang.
head + heels

Pim said...

Hey,

Those pictures are very nice and pretty, did you take them yourself? Your blog is très cool and I'm looking forward to read more :)

I've got a blog myself, maybe you could ckeck it sometime :)

http://frontrowoffashion.blogspot.nl/

Xx

Janna said...

Great pics, such an inspiration!

Wanna follow each other?
www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

Aurelia said...

wow, great cozy places.... lovely
http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Bergen Furniture And Design said...

I know that is late response, but I'd like to mention a vanities manufacturer design is more beautiful and fantastic.

In case you need info about discount furniture collection take a look at here.

Samuel Alan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...