Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Event: Bam Boo new store launch


This is what I wore last Thursday at the launch of a new Bam Boo store (the 15th) in one of Bucharest’s biggest malls (Afi Palace Cotroceni). Bam Boo is a well known decorations and gift store here in Romania, they have a lot of shops all over the country and with this new addition they changed the look of all of them.

I didn’t take a lot of photos in the store because many of my blogger friends were in attendance and so I was busy catching up with all of them and even meeting some new faces.
The designer in charge with the change, Brandon Lee, did a great job though and the new Bam Boo looks friendly, modern and fresh.

Once again I was kind of overdressed and much taller than everybody else, but I don’t mind that at all! I don’t have time to go to many events, but when I decide to attend one I want to put some of my beautiful dresses to good use. 

I had this fuchsia strapless number hanging in my closet for a while, it seemed a bit abandoned so I took it for a spin. 
I wore a short black shirt over it to tone things done a bit and because I do have this recurrent nightmare regarding strapless dresses that involves “slipping” accidents in a public space. I should really stop watching so much TV shows! :))))

 I'm wearing
dress, bracelet, ring / rochie, bratara, inel: H&M
shirt /camasa – vintage
bag /geanta - Debenhams
heels /sandale: New Look
 earrings / cercei – Pull&Bear


18 comentarii :

Laura said...

Pretty dress :)

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

Red Lips, Black Hair said...

You have the most amazing skin!

The Hearabouts said...

I love love love the dress, you look stunning!! And the bag is so pretty, too!

Too bad I couldn't come, I miss you guys.

Hugs,
S.

Boheme.Fille said...

I loved your look, didn't though your overdressed, you were just perfect! That fuchsia dress is a killer and looks great with your tan!
Glad that we met and could chat a little. :)

daria said...

the dress is to die for! I love the bright color and it has a perfect length. and yeah, I have your nightmare as well :)

Unknown said...

Cat de superba e culoarea rochiteeeei <3
The Indie Chase Blog

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the pink dress with your tan! YOu look stunning! Hope you are having a great weekend! xx Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

-telmasofia said...

I love the colour of the dress*
xoxo, Chance to change

marama said...

You look very pretty! Amazing dress =)

http://maramasplace.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow beautiful dress... :)
Andrea in Fashion

Unknown said...

Super cute rochita ! <3

http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

Ava Tallulah said...

That color is FANTASTIC on you and I'm dying over the jewelry. Gorgeous!

Ava Tallulah

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

ce faina rochie! :) imi place culoarea






http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

Pink looks great on you!Love this dress!

Living_in_aShoe said...

e superba rochita ta!

Unknown said...

many thanks for your compliments.

Regards,
Brandon Lee

Alice in vintageland said...

@Brandon Lee - you're more than welcomed!:)

Unknown said...

Such a lovely dress! love the color.
Thanks for the follow!! I am following as well.

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...