Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall fashion mood

Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year – it somehow feels like the perfect time to start over, be better and do better in the midst of a bitter sweet nostalgia for summer and all the adventures you had or at least wished you had. 

Fall is the moment to start getting things done and look good doing it. I know most people get a bit depressed this time of the year but I have always experienced quite the contrary.

  
This particular season I’m seeing myself in a colorful mix of ladies country clothing and feminine bohemian pieces with cool western touches. I’m thinking denim with leather, tartan and fur and lots of colorful accessories. I want to resemble a chic gipsy if there's even such a thing!


I don’t know how you feel about this particular subject but I love to look a bit odd in the big city – like I don’t quite blend in and don't belong here, like I actually live on a horse farm and could spend my afternoons in a golden field of wheat or picking perfect apples from my own orchard. This fantasy that clothes are a big part of is more for my own sake than anybody else’s, but I guess it's going to be entertaining for everybody!

Maxi skirts with huge belts and over the knee boots, hats and colorful scarves, knitwear and layers of jewelry to top it off - these are the elements I'm looking forward to. I’m actually pretty excited about my fashion mood board for this fall!

  Photos: 1, 2.

How do you see yourself dressed this fall? Do you have a staple look in mind?

 

14 comentarii :

Ivana Split said...

I love bohemian clothes!

trendiing said...

Love this post!!!

www.trendiing.com

Unknown said...

The first two pictures are so beautiful!

Vett Vandiver said...

such fabulous looks!

My said...

Wow gorgeous pics, looks and post!
Love the first two the most!
and the boots in the last pic.

http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

Moonstyle said...

great pics I like this style

Tomboy Community said...

For an everyday look, for me it's skinny jeans, ankle boots and leather jacket/blazer <3

sonia // daring coco said...

Ahh I wish it was turning into fall not spring on my side of the world :o(

SDMxx
www.daringcoco.com

Unknown said...

Amazing fashion ! :)

http://oh-and-ah.blogspot.com/

Madame Poupée said...

i love that!

Corinne said...

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Unknown said...


wowww lovee this post!!!
love you dear friend♥
New post on my fashion blog!!:)
http://bfshion.blogspot.co.il/

Anonymous said...

Love your moodboard, all of these looks are so perfect for fall! I love the second to last photo, so cute.

It's funny that you say you don't belong in a city because I live in the country and sometimes feel like I don't belong, but belong in a city!

I see a lot of chunky knits, leather, button-downs and scarves! I love fall fashion!

Francesca

Johnny said...

lovelovelove<333
xoox

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...