Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Vintage dress and burgundy bag

No matter how many dresses I’m going to get in the future, this one will always be one of my favorites. It’s such a classic without being boring – oh, no, cause it’s hot pink and has pleats and I can twirl in it like a crazy person and my ass will not even show. Not that I would ever do that – I’m a very dignified lady and such gestures are not in my nature.:))))

The bag I just got – it’s actually from a Romanian store with lots of beautiful purses, totes and clutches. So much so that I had a very hard time choosing, but I love it to bits – that’s why I wore it with items that I adore; I believe a great bag deserves good company.

  
Nu stiu daca va mai amintiti rochia fucsia, dar este una dintrele comorile mele vintage si asa va ramane, indiferent cat de multe alte rochii o sa colectionez in viitor. Si nu ma amagesc ca vor fi putine!

De fiecare data cand o port este o ocazie speciala – in general cand am ceva nou care-mi place mult. Si in acest caz vorbesc despre geanta – tocmai am primit-o si-i dintr-un magazin romanesc cu genti din piele naturala si sintetica. Mi-a fost super greu sa aleg si chiar si acum am unele indoieli, sunt super multe modele superbe. 

Am decis sa o iau pe aceasta din cauza culorii si formei speciale (si nu regret pentru ca deja nu mai este in stoc), dar mai sunt cateva genti care ma tenteaza extrem de tare: aceasta pentru ca-i clasica si nu s-ar demoda niciodata si aceasta pt ca-i roz si adorabila, vine primavara si eu am mintea si inima unei adolescente de 17 ani. Not to mention the body and face of a teenager too!:))))) Sigur o sa o vedeti des de acum incolo – in general port in nestire tot ce-mi place in mod special din garderoba mea si ignor restul pana imi trece pasiunea.

 Pictures by Costin!
    I’m wearing:
ankle boots / botine - random brand
  bag/ geanta - newt.ro
pleated dress/ rochie - vintage
leather sleeves cardigan  / cardigan maneci piele - here
  belt, fur collar, brooch / curea, guler blana, brosa -vintage
ring / inel - not sure (H&M?)
 

37 comentarii :

Beauty dream said...

beautiful as always :)
http://thisisbeautydream.blogspot.pt/

Boheme.Fille said...

Great minds think alike și postează cu genți de la Newt în aceeași zi! :)))
Arăți divin, îmi place tare mult combinația asta!

N@NY said...

loved the skirt so much !!

It's never too late to celebrate V-day , come check my ootd for it filled with red !!

N@NY
http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

modaelena said...

¡maravilloso vestido! me encanta el color kisses :)

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Gorgeous outfit! The dress is just so beautiful... x

Dianne Tho said...

how lovely. i loooove your dress
diannetho.blogspot.com.es

Chrissie aus der edelfabrik said...

Love your Outfits sooo much :)

Greets from the EDELFABRIK
Chrissie

MayLoveFashion said...

Nice bag and love the color of your dress!

Pomarancza said...

I love your amazing dress!

Imke said...

It's an amazing bag indeed! Also I really like your skirt, such a beautiful colour! Looks really nice on you!

XO Imke

trendiing said...

What a pretty dress!!

www.trendiing.com

Shon said...

You look lovely. This dress fits like it was tailored for you.

I really like the bag too.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful dress and jacket! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
Instagram @ sartorialdiner

Unknown said...

Love love this look. The dress is stunning and yes the colour is just perfection. Following you and look forward to your future posts.

xoxo
Ivy
Fashion: http://www.purrpleivy.com/
Health and Fitness: http://purrple-ivy-fitness.tumblr.com/

Jen27 said...

Wow, that dress is stunning! The bright pink shade and pretty pleats are both fabulous. One of my favourite looks from you! xo

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

PiotrowskaPaulina said...

Dress is amazing , color is perfect ! :) kisses

Simona Tucu said...

Intr-adevar, rochita este sublima, cu adevarat o comoara!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous dress. I love the color and the cut of it, and the bag is perfect.

Fabulous 30s

alexis said...

What a beautiful dress! I love the color-- I can definitely see how it can make you happy just to wear it!!!

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

alexis said...

What a beautiful dress! I love the color-- I can definitely see how it can make you happy just to wear it!!!

~Alexis Grace of North On Harper

Emmylou said...

That is an awesome dress, to go along with that awesome bag!

Alice in vintageland said...

@Boheme.Fille - :)))) thank you!
@Jen27 said - thank you so much, I appreciate that!

Alice in vintageland said...

@Purple Ivy - thank you, that means the world to me!

Alice in vintageland said...

@simona - multumesc!:)

Juliet Polilova said...

so in love with your bag!
very nice blog by the way :)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet
RUSSIAN DOLL

Andrea Fernández said...

Love your dress!!
http://andreafdezpiedra.blogspot.com.es/

Ivanasworld said...

So Beautiful dress ;)

Anett said...

Such a gorgeous outfit! You're right, that dress is stunning! And come on, who can resist a little twirling with a skirt like that :)

I would like to invite you to participate in my international giveaway: http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/2014/02/firmoo-international-giveaway.html
Take a look and see if you like it :) Only takes a few seconds to participate and there will be 5 winners!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bag! Your whole outfit is amazing!

Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

Love,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED

Sofie said...

Wow, you look absolutely stunning! That dress is just gorgeous!
Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate that!
Have a lovely weekend!

Sofie x
Little green Sofie

Sophie said...

Gorgeous outfit... I love the bag!

Sophie x

Http://your-girl-is-lovely.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

The dress looks indeed stunning and you as well! Love the colour and the elegance it conveys.

bb said...

These pictures are just stunning - the skirt is amazing, but you also look like a runway model!

x. jill
beck daily

bb said...

These pictures are just stunning - the skirt is amazing, but you also look like a runway model!

x. jill
beck daily

Anonymous said...

AMO EL LOOK Y AMO EL BOLSO
I LOVE YOUR LOOK AND YOUR BAG!!

http://puro-vintage.blogspot.com.es/

Un abrazo,
Nati del blog Puro Vintage

Người đưa tin said...

In spring and summer, small bags like fringe bag, bucket bag or clutch bag with bright colors are the perfect choice when it comes to sexy outfits at night parties.

Người đưa tin said...

14 inches weave hair

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...