Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring wardrobe cravings

I’m so very excited for the weather to get warmer and since today is officially the first day of spring, I feel like sharing with you guys my wardrobe cravings which I inevitably have this time a year. I am just like a kid, but on top of sweets and chocolate I usually require a new dress or two to be happy.

The things I seem to gravitate towards this season are either ultra feminine and classy outfits with clean cuts and solid colors or crazy, colorful prints that make a statement. Yet another proof clothes reflect personality as lately my life seems to be a battle for equilibrium between extremes.

I made some collages and chose a few items that I really want in my closet this spring. Everything you see bellow is from tidebuy which is an online store that carries a large variety of items: from shoes, bags and jewelry to prom dresses, wedding dresses and even colorful wigs, lingerie, bedding items and cosplay costumes.

I'm a bit obsessed with this floral print dress with rich crochet lace inserts! And it would look so good with red boots and a leather jacket, wouldn't you agree?
http://www.tidebuy.com/


 Stripes are such a classic for me, as well as a spring and summer staple print in my closet! This stripped dress especially is something basic that can work as a blank canvas that can be dressed up and down depending on your mood!
http://www.tidebuy.com/c/Special-Occasion-Dresses-c1-4349

The variety is pretty much overwhelming, but I did maintain my composure and only went for things I need (well, sort of)! They have free shipping for the more expensive items and for the rest you can go for the standard shipping which is way cheaper, but it will take longer for your order to get to you. I personally don’t mind that – the anticipation makes things more interesting.

They have a friendly return policy, lots of discounts and sale campaigns every single month and I like there’s the Pay Pal payment option for those of us who prefer it. Some of their special occasion dresses are absolutely dreamy and the fact they can be custom made in the color and size you need it’s a huge plus for me. I honestly didn’t even dare to look too much into the evening dresses section because temptation is something I try to avoid these days.

The purple-blue leather jacket is gorgeous and something you can layer over ultra feminine pencil dresses, but you can also wear with jeans and pumps. I am also weirdly attracted to small, beaded purses and glittery clutches which wasn't the case before.
http://www.tidebuy.com/product/Sexy-Split-Joint-Lapel-Pu-Long-Sleeves-Jacket-10875376.html

The animal print is one of my many guilty pleasures, so my heart skipped a beat when I saw this baroque pencil dress.
 The digital prints have been around for quite a while, but I rarely find one that I would see myself wear. This fairytale forest print jacket is certainly one of them.

What are some of the items you really want in your wardrobe this spring?


11 comentarii :

Imke said...

SO gorgeous! I love the items you picked, especially the striped ones!

XO Imke

Unknown said...

I want a leather jacket :-(

Anna and Klaudia said...

Wow!! Fantastic items <333333333

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

Moda ideas para chicas reales said...

I want the purple blue into my wardrobe. :D

Belinda said...

I love these outfits, especially the black and white strips. I can't wait to try that trend out.
Great post. Cool photos!

Love,
Belinda.

Eternal Girl Gift Card Giveaway.

J. said...

Loving florals this spring!

Jen27 said...

Great picks! Loving all of the stripes and floral prints and that leather jacket is perfect :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

A Very Sweet Blog said...

those florals are absolutely GORGEOUS!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

those florals are absolutely GORGEOUS!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Márcia Soares said...

I love everything!
We're following you, hope you do the same if you like our blog :)
xoxo, Márcia*

http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt

myinteriors said...

Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog.Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
custom made wardrobes
Keep Posting:)

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...