Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Friday, December 23, 2011

10 easy DIY ideas for Holiday wreaths (center pieces)

Only two days until Christmas are left so I thought I should squeeze a fast holyday DIY project for all of you. Pretty much everybody is in vacation mood by now so I guess you have some free time to make a beautiful wreath to decorate the door, the walls or even the Christmas table.
The ideas and materials I found are very diverse so anybody should have at least one of them just lying around the house. Let’s start!

♥ How about some colorful globes and cute fabric?! I bet all of you have those!

♥ Colorful thick yarn and felt can always be put to good use!!! Here’s the proof!

 ♥ Do you have some apples, pine cones, nuts, acorns, chestnuts to spare? Well, than get busy and make one of these:

♥ Did you ever think you could use burlap sacks to make such beautiful things; this wreaths look really cool and rustic. I love them!!!

♥  Do you have some dry plants (lavender), greenery and forest fruits around (cranberries)? Then you should make something like this:

♥  You know you can use Brussels sprouts for more than food, right? Just look at this cutie!!!

♥  Go ahead and gather as many leaves as you can and string them on a wire!


♥ How about a different way to use the Christmas lights?

♥  For all of those who have lots of cut buttons, put them to good use and make a wreath out of them!


♥  Simple greenery wreaths with white, sheer bows can look so beautiful, don’t you think so?
Happy Holydays!!!!

   Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

41 comentarii :

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

There is NO WAY I can craft up something like these. Although the nuts look like fun.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Mary said...

THEY'RE AWESOME! THANKS FOR THE TIP!

GoNcha GoNcha said...

those are lovely.
have a Cupcake sweet day!
http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

So beautiful!love em!

lisa signorini said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

new Christmast post on my blog: I'm waiting for u!
kiss
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Saleem said...

i love your photograps!!!
my favourites times are chritsmas
kisses saleem

PureMorning said...

Great ideas :))
Merry Christmas !!!

Carolina said...

Love the ideas! Merry Christmas ^_^

Anonymous said...

great ideas, love these

Mia said...

I like them all!
Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omg I am in love with so many of these.. especially the first two.

Carla said...

J'aime beaucoup la 5,6,8

www.le-petit-monde-de-carla.blogspot.com

Eleonora said...

Love this xmas wreaths!

Merry christmas :)

Would you like to follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2236767/follie-di-make-up , too?

un bacio

Jessi said...

Great post! These are all gorgeous ideas, but I love the cute button wreath the best!

F. said...

Love it! ;)

Merry christmas!

xoxo F.

Zane said...

great ideas

Melody said...

These are soooo cute. My fav is the stars ;p

Molly Jean said...

Great post! I now am inspired to tap into my creative side

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas.
xoxo
Mónica

Our Youth said...

Ah great ideas but there's no way I could make anything look this good, haha.

Merry Christmas xxx

ftashion said...

Awesome ideas, love the photos! Thanks for sharing! Merry Crhistmas!

Ash :o)
ftashion

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

Ah, so many cute ideas I'll def have to bookmark this for next year (& get started a bit earlier). Thanks for sharing. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas (early) : )

http://dusanabotswana.com/

caise said...

great ideas:)

Roosa said...

Oh so nice ones. :)

xx,
http://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.com/

AndreiaSalim said...

I want happiness, prosperity, health, achievements, peace and all the best for you family! Merry Christmas and Happy Year 2012!

http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

allie said...

this is so inspirational. my favorite is the one made with almonds.

check out my blog? I always follow back <3
http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics i love it!
i'm following you now!, Merry Xmas :)) Xoxo

Fleur said...

wow I really like the one with leaves

Caro * said...

Beautiful post ! !:)

Rocío said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog now, and I love it! This Christmas post is really cute!! Merry Christmas! xoxo

http://littlepocketful.blogspot.com/

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

All of these are SO creative! Love it.
Oh - Fancy That.

ylenia said...

Love them all!
And you've a great blog =)
Visit mine if you want, and let me know what you think!

XOXO
Ylenia

Antalya City Blog said...

♥╔╗──♥╔══╗♥╔══╗╔══╗♥╔══╗♥
♥║║──♥║╔╗║♥╚╗─╚╝─╔╝♥║═╦╝♥
♥║╚═╗♥║╚╝║♥─╚╗──╔╝─♥║═╩╗♥
♥╚══╝♥╚══╝♥──╚══╝──♥╚══╝♥

✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“

THE BLONDE MOMENTS said...

I love your BLOG!!
http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Adoring all these - my favorite is the first one :)

Happy holidays <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love! Such great ideas! -Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thank you dear!! I follow you too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)

xx
mycherrygum.com

JoJo said...

great post!
i love the more traditional wreaths, but that brussel sprout one is amazing!!

xx

Amazingly Beautiful by Isa Malago said...

Love those pictures! Now my following request went through.. I'm soorry :)

xox
Isa

Sofia Carvalho said...

So beautiful! I love it!
Sara I'm following you for a long time as Sofia Carvalho. Check it please. If not contacte me and I do it again.
Kisses

Anonymous said...

these are amazing!! happy holidays!!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...