Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Neon Splash


This outfit marks one of the most embarrassing days I had in a long time! Good thing I didn’t really know until I got home so it wasn’t that bad. 

The thing is this was the first (and last) time I wore the black dress pictured below – and it was at work of all places. I felt pretty good leaving my home in the morning in this get up and I thought that all the looks I got from everybody at my job were because I was looking particularly hot. I don’t know why, but I always suppose that I’m looking really good when somebody looks at me insistently when in fact I have something plastered all over my face or a ridiculous thing like that:)))).

But when I got back home my sister solved the mystery (after rolling on the floor laughing) - the back of my dress was pretty see through – I guess that it got that way from all the sitting down or something cause I’m sure it wasn’t like that when I left! Thank God I was wearing black underwear so at least it looked good – a real fashion statement I might say! You’re welcome, guys, but never again! 

Other than that I still feel the blue blazer, red thin belt and the neon green flats were complimenting the black dress and making it cool.

The stag necklace is something I made using scraps of a ring that I somehow succeeded in broking. I’m always “redesigning” the jewelry I destroy! Some even end up looking better than the original piece.

I’m wearing:
dress/rochie - H&M
  blazer, sunglasses/sacou, ochelari - random brand
flats/balerini - New Yorker
rings/inele - Meli Melo and New Look
necklaces/coliere - DIY (made by me)

32 comentarii :

MissKait said...

i'm totally in love with that blazer. it's literally the most gorgeous color ever

xo kaitlin
kaitgirl

~Jeimy~ said...

gorgeous blazer !!!

Unknown said...

I do love this outfit, and I have skirts and dresses that are see-through and I hate that! Sometimes I have no idea until my husband and I are out and he tells me when we are outside that you can kind of see through my skirt. All dresses should be lined in my opinion! Your blazer is fab by the way! xx

Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Super cute flats! I love your dress story! At least someone told you... at the end of the day! ;)
-Jenny
http://thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I hate when you are really excited for clothing , then they are see through! But you look great!

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Alessia said...

Cute flats!:)

- Alice

http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

Saritschka said...

I love this outfit, your blazer is gorgeous and so are your necklaces and flats! <3

Hope I'll see you again on my blog! :)

Xx,
Saritschka.

Alina said...

Great splash of neon!Love the colors!

coco said...

frumos blazer !

Cassidy said...

Great summer outfit! Love the blazer.

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

I really love your blazer!
xo,

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

You are so right - all those neons do compliment that black dress.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Anaivilo said...

Oh my...you killed me with those rings! :-O Amazing colors in this outfit! :D

underthewillowtrees said...

Such a gorgeous vibrant blue. Also love your sunglasses xx

Anete Lasmane said...

I love your blazer! Stunning outfit :)

www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

stilistele said...

well guess what: you do look hot! I guess that might be the reason why they were staring!

Kitty said...

Gorgeous blazer, such a bright bold colour and looks amazing with the contrasting shoes :)


withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

Shelly said...

Your sunnies are incredible, I love it!

Much Love, ThePeppyMay

Sugar Lane said...

awesome rings and jacket!
s

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

ce faina culoare are sacoul tau :)



http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

The Canon Girl said...

Absolutely gorgeous blazer and those shoes are the cutest things I've seen in a while! Laced ballerina's, genious! :-D

Unknown said...

love that blazer and your story is very lovely,i'm kind of smiling to myself when i read it,haha :DD anw thanks for following me, sure followed your lovely blog back xx

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

It's such a pretty outfit, I especially love those necklaces. But you should just get a slip to wear under the dress.

Julia said...

Haha, OOPS!! Funny story though. And I LOVE that blazer!! BAM color!

Julia
Cup of Tea

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, that blazer is gorge! xx

tuwentytri said...

love everything you are wearing! :) Pretty!

http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com

Elena said...

Love your blazer sooo soo much <3

Hope to see you in my blog :)
Kisses, Elly

Damon said...

Hello good post. i like ring Follow

Vivid Virginia said...

Those are so lovely! The neon items are so great on you! :D

TheAL said...

Been there done that, the sheer dress dilemma. I left so early that morning that I didn't have a lot of light to scope out the situation. That being said, that's a great outfit and you work it with confidence. I especially like the contrasting bright shoes and belt. Very nice!

LyddieGal said...

that blazer is so fun - i just adore the color!
Chic on the Cheap

Darren Demers said...

love that blazer and your story is very lovely,i'm kind of smiling to myself when i read it,haha :DD anw thanks for following me, sure followed your lovely blog back king size mattress cover , single bed razai cover ,

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...